This year WCBS won’t be exhibiting at Bett, but you can still arrange to catch up with our team – here’s how.
Along with many other EdTech companies, we have once again decided not to exhibit at The Bett Show later this month. We will however be attending as a delegate and hosting a number of coffee meetings. If you would like to arrange a slot please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s becoming more common for regular exhibitors at The Bett Show to take a different approach to their attendance, and we would love to hear your thoughts to help us establish what works best for our customers going forward. We have compiled a short survey if you would like to share your opinion here.
We have a busy conference schedule and it is our view that there are other conferences that are more targeted to the Independent and International school market. For example, over the coming months we will be attending the following events:
– COBIS Conference for Bursars, Business Managers & HR Staff London, 30 – 31 January
– BSME Annual Conference Abu Dhabi, 3 – 5 March
– COBIS Conference for Marketing, Development and Admissions Staff Rome, 19 – 20 March
– COBIS Annual Conference London, 9 – 11 May
– AMCIS Annual Conference Nottingham, 11 – 12 May
– ISBA Annual Conference Birmingham, 12 – 13 May
We will continue to review our approach to The Bett Show as we do with all other conferences. If there is a particular conference that we do not currently attend, but feel that we should, please email email@example.com for us to consider.