We are delighted to announce that GDPRiS has joined the WCBS Partner Programme. In this blog, GDPRiS explains how their effective cloud-based solution supports schools with data compliance and organising data processing activities.
GDPRiS can make a real difference to your school
Nearly 3,000 schools currently use GDPRiS to monitor and manage their data protection compliance which is why we believe we are placed perfectly to help your school organise your data processing activities and save you time and money.
Joining our community of schools will give you:
- Peace of mind, with a clear pathway to compliance, along with the resources to support it
- Clarity and guidance on what the law requires of your school with unlimited advice and support via email and phone
- Practical tools and templates that achieve the key requirements mandated for compliance
- Staff training and awareness, including how it affects them in their own role
- Data protection by design and by default embedded at the heart of everything you do
GDPRiS achieves this by providing schools with:
- Quick‐view dashboard to track your compliance
- More than 3,500 pre‐populated data maps and supporting compliance information
- Fast, efficient reporting and management of Data Breaches, SARs and FOIs
- Pre‐prepared Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) templates and guidance
- Comprehensive auditing tools that deliver evidence‐based accountability
- Role‐based staff training and awareness resources
On average, small schools using GDPRiS for mapping data flows alone saved in excess of 200 hours of staff time to create data maps and large schools in excess of 700 hours!
GDPRiS is more than just a piece of software, we share good practice across our community equipping all school staff with the knowledge and confidence to handle personal data securely and the reassurance that they are doing everything they can to safeguard the children in their care making your school a safer place to learn.