When Covid-19 took hold and disruption to almost all businesses emerged, Westleigh wanted to play their part and utilise their resources to help where they could.
WCBS is proudly owned by Westleigh Investments, a company based in the South West of England and South Wales that has controlling investments in a diverse range of businesses, including Bespoke International School Recruitment experts, Edvectus.
Westleigh is the investment vehicle of Giles Clarke, ex England & Wales Cricket Board Chairman, Founder of Majestic Wine, Safestore UK and Pet City.
Some of their highlights include:
- Supplying Ventilators to the NHS, including to St Thomas hospital where the UK Prime Minister was in intensive care, fighting for his life to recover from coronavirus
- Supplying meals to the NHS. Through Westleigh owned Fosters Event Catering, supported “Food4Heroes” suppling 300+ meals per day to NHS sites across the South West.
- Supplying PPE. Through Westleigh owned Makura Sourcing, supplied surgical face masks to the NHS.
We are delighted to be part of the Westleigh Group and support the community during these unprecedented times where we can, like many other businesses have too.
Surgical Face Mask (3 Ply Face Masks with Loops)
The NHS now have sufficient capacity and Westleigh are able to supply these NHS grade face masks to the wider community. The embargo has been lifted.
Knowing the pressure schools face in bringing students back and the preparations underway to create a safe environment for all students, staff and visitors we wanted to offer these Surgical Face Masks to our Schools before selling elsewhere.
Schools and employers have a duty of care to protect students and staff from the Coronavirus and the Government has set out guidance for safe working in education. Type IIR surgical grade face masks play an important role in satisfying this duty of care and peace of mind in the knowledge that what you are supplying works and is of the required quality.
This mask covers the nose, mouth & jaw. It provides a physical barrier to prevent direct penetration of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids & particulate matter:
- Type IIR
- High Filtration Capacity
- EN 14683:2019
- BFE ≥ 98%
- 50 PCS Per Pack
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Certified by NQA, CE (93/42EEC)
- Test Report: EN 14683:2019 Certified by TUV Rheinland