Introduction to Report Builder Webinar
11 November 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm| £75
Report Builder is a tool that allows the user to extract data from any module in PASS. This webinar is designed as an introduction for new users, it covers the basics of Report Builder introducing the concepts used to collate information from several different modules. During the webinar, we will cover the creation of several reports from start to finish and copying and modifying existing reports.
What will be covered
- Data security overview (ODBC Views)
- Understanding the Database structure and selecting correct tables
- Grouping and sorting data
- Using and linking multiple tables
- Report design, guidance and best practices
- Using shapes and lines and colour options
- Adding basic calculations and system variables
- Saving, loading and copying a report
A basic understanding of PASS. No previous report design experience necessary.
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Once your place has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice for payment.
Our webinars are hosted using Join Me and connection details will be shared with you one week prior to the event.