passFINANCE Payroll Plus
28 February 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am| £75
Learn how to set up the Payroll module efficiently to help manage the ever-growing responsibilities of payroll departments.
This course introduces payroll users to the functionality of passFINANCE Payroll. It is designed to aid new and existing payroll users in setting up the Payroll module efficiently to help manage the ever-growing responsibilities of payroll departments in independent schools.
What will be covered
- System Setup: Legislative requirements and multiple payroll setup
- Paycodes: how to use these most effectively, with examples
- Teachers’ Pension setup including MDC
- Using Contracts
- Processing the payroll including RTI
- Nominal Departments and output from the payroll
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Once your place has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice for payment.
Our webinars are hosted using Join Me and connection details will be shared with you one week prior to the event.