passFINANCE Payroll Plus
16 November 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm| £75
Learn how to set up the Payroll module efficiently to help manage the ever-growing responsibilities of payroll departments. Ideal for those responsible for payroll management and administration within the school.
This course introduces payroll users to the functionality of passFINANCE Payroll. It is designed to aid new and existing payroll users in setting up the Payroll module efficiently to help manage the ever-growing responsibilities of payroll departments in independent schools.
What will be covered
- System Setup: Legislative requirements and multiple payroll setup
- Paycodes: how to use these most effectively, with examples
- Teachers’ Pension setup including MDC
- Using Contracts
- Processing the payroll including RTI
- Nominal Departments and output from the payroll
A good basic payroll knowledge is required.
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Once your place has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice for payment.
This webinar will be hosted using Teams Live Events and connection details will be shared with you one week prior to the event.