passFINANCE Payroll Webinar
15 November 2019 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am| £75
This webinar introduces the core functionality of passFINANCE Payroll to new users of the module, but would also be a useful refresher course for those already using it. It is designed to aid you with setting up Payroll and the best practices for running it.
What will be covered
- System Setup and Legislative changes
- Setting up a Payroll.
- Setting up Pay Codes and Entitlements
- Paycode Allocation and Paycode Input routines.
- Creating Employee Contracts and Payscales
- Teachers’ Pension setup including MDC
- The steps to Processing the payroll including RTI and Auto Enrolment.
- Nominal Departments and output from the payroll
- Question and Answer session
A good basic understanding of Payroll and the passFINANCE system is required. However, if you are new to the Payroll module, this will also be suitable for you.
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Once your place has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice for payment.
Our webinars are hosted using Join Me and connection details will be shared with you one week prior to the event.