Report Builder for School Reports in PASS
20 March 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am| £75
This webinar is aimed at those who are involved in publishing school reports once the assessment data has been completed by teachers.
This webinar is designed to help your school produce its completed school reports. Design the layout of your school reports, importing the assessment data from School Reports into a format of your choice. Use specific colours, logos and data to produce both interim and full school reports. It is an excellent reminder for experienced users in how to create specific school report templates or great as training those new to school reports in Report Builder.
What will be covered
- ODBC Settings
- Gradesets, Gradeset Grades and Marksets
- Creating an Interim, Grades only Report
- Assigning job roles to Steps
- Creating a Full Report with Comments and Multiple Steps
- Creating a Staff Proof Reading Report
- Enhancing Reports with Borders, Logos and Pupil Photographs
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Once your place has been confirmed, we will send you an invoice for payment.
Our webinars are hosted using Join Me and connection details will be shared with you one week prior to the event.