Academic Year End Webinar
17/06/2019 - Webinar
Online 13.30-15.30 United Kingdom
This webinar is designed to help your school create and populate the new Academic Year in preparation of the tasks that need to be completed over the summer. It is an excellent reminder for experienced users or great as training for those running this process for the first time.
What will be covered
The Functions of the Year End Update
- Academic Year and Billing Implications
- Prospective Pupil
- Last Form Year
Create the new Academic Year
- Year End Transfer Tables
- Creating and updating the Projected Year
- Completion of the Year End Routines
- Entering Data into the New Academic Year
- Importing Subject Sets
- Timetable Set Up and Import Routines
- Change the Default Year
- Create new Form and Subject Set records in the new Academic Year
Who the event is aimed at
This webinar is designed for Academic and Database Managers responsible for Pass Administration and Academic data.
The fee for this webinar is £50 plus VAT per delegate, please complete the booking form below.