Introduction to Report Builder Webinar
11/11/2019 - Webinar
Online 13.30-15.30 United Kingdom
Report Builder is a tool that allows the user to extract data from any module in Pass, the workshop is designed as an introduction for new users. It covers the basics of Report Builder introducing the concepts used to collate information from several different modules. During the Webinar we will cover the creation of several reports from start to finish and copying and modifying existing reports.
What will be covered
- Data security overview (ODBC Views)
- Understanding the Database structure and selecting correct tables
- Grouping and sorting data
- Using and linking multiple tables
- Report design, guidance and best practices
- Using shapes and lines and colour options
- Adding basic calculations and system variables
- Saving, loading and copying a report
Who the event is aimed at
Users who are responsible for report
creation and who have not used Report Builder in the past. No previous report
design experience necessary.
A basic understanding of Pass. No
previous report design experience necessary.
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate. Please complete the booking form below.