Celebrating our 40th Birthday with the best in EdTech and Independent Education
After the success of our User Group Conference at the beginning of this year, we’re happy to announce we will be hosting another one during the school year, again at Lord’s Cricket Ground.
We can’t wait to get back together by holding one bigger conference-style event. What’s more, 2024 is our 40th birthday so what better way to celebrate our 40 years of developing EdTech with our customers.
The event will be held once again in the impressive Pelham’s Suite, the newest event space, offering spectacular views across the Lord’s Cricket Ground.
The date for the diary is Wednesday 28th February 2024, with the day commencing at 9:30am.
There is easy access to the venue by train, underground, bus and taxi.
What can you expect?
- Gain insights from industry leaders in Independent and International School Markets
- Have the opportunity to speak with our partners
- Listen to Guest Talks, including
- Debbie Jennings – Changes to the tax status
- Sam Garner – Supporting staff and student mental health and wellbeing,
- Participate in interactive workshops, including
- passFINANCE to PASS-hosted Workshop
- Increase admissions (and revenue) through smart data
- How to prep for Payroll and Audits
- From 3sys to HUB – learn the easiest path to the next gen solution.
- Partner Workshops
- Get an update on all things WCBS (including passFINANCE, 3sysACADEMIC, and our new HUB range)
- Network opportunities with other Independent and International School Leaders
- Take in the impressive view of Lord’s Cricket Ground and behind the scenes with a guided tour
- Enjoy refreshments and a delicious lunch
We expect this free event for our customers to be fully booked, so encourage you to not delay in signing up. Complete this form to confirm your attendance.
Look forward to seeing you there!