passFINANCE Billing Overview Webinar
04/02/2019 - Webinar
Online 13.30-15.30 United Kingdom
We’ll provide hints and tips from our consultants’ widespread knowledge of commonly encountered Billing topics and take you through the billing process from start to finish.
This webinar is designed for new users to the system who will be responsible for managing and operating passFINANCE Billing. It will introduce topics that build on the standard billing procedures and provide you with information and guidance on a variety of routines.
What will be covered
- Billing System Options Overview
- Setting up Fees, Fee Adjustments, Charges & Extras
- Using Form fees linking
- Creating/Managing Pupil records
- Creating/Managing Billing accounts
- Posting Fees, Recurring Charges & Extras
- Importing Extras from Excel
- Running reports prior to bill production
Bill Production Routines
- Producing, updating and deleting produced bills
- Updating bills and processing Direct Debits
- Running reports after finalising bills
- Creating Manual Bills
- Creating Credit Notes
Cash Posting Routines
- Posting cash onto accounts and matching
- Importing Direct Debit Cash payments
Ledger Balancing and Reports
- Setting up and running Age Debtors reports
- Checking Ledger Balances
- Checking changes to ledger balances
Who the webinar is aimed at
New users of passFINANCE who require and overview of the billing process.
The fee for this workshop is £75 plus VAT per delegate, please complete the booking form below.