passFINANCE Payroll Webinar
17/05/2019 - Webinar
Online 13.30-15.30 United Kingdom
This webinar introduces core functionality of passFINANCE Payroll to new users of the system but would also be a useful refresher course for those already using the system. It is designed to aid you with setting up Payroll and the best practices to running it.
What will be covered
- System Setup and Legislative changes
- Setting up a Payroll.
- Setting up Paycodes and Entitlements
- Paycode Allocation and Paycode Input routines.
- Creating Employee Contracts and Payscales
- Teachers’ Pension setup including MDC
- The steps to Processing the payroll including RTI and Auto Enrolment.
- Nominal Departments and output from the payroll
- Question and Answer session
Who the event is aimed at
Those responsible for payroll management and administration within the school who have previously undertaken an introductory passFINANCE course. A good basic payroll knowledge is required.
The fee for this webinar is £75 plus VAT per delegate, please complete the booking form below.